Insurance / Employee Benefit Assistance Programs
Northeast Counseling Center currently accepts some employee assistance programs (EAP) and private-pay clients. Please get EAP approval prior to calling and scheduling. With the beginning of the 2023 plan year, Northeast Counseling Center is currently in network with Aetna, Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Texas and Anthem plans, United Healthcare, Optum and UMR, Traditional Medicare and AARP UHC Medicare plans, Humana, Tricare, Superior, and Traditional Medicaid. We also accept Gilsbar plans from IWU. WE DO NOT ACCEPT MAGELLAN PLANS. Please confirm with your own plan that your specific therapist is an in-network provider before coming in for an appointment. Not all therapists accept all plans.
Some patients choose to pay out of pocket for therapy. This may be due to a lack of insurance coverage, or because they simply prefer a certain therapist, despite that therapist not accepting their insurance. Some patients also prefer to not utilize their insurance benefits as they want to be more discreet and it is their choice to private pay due to that reason.
Effective January 1, 2023 our private pay rates are as follows:
1. Initial Intake Appointment (60 minutes): 165.00
2.. Individual Follow up Therapy session (60 minutes): $120.00
3. Individual Follow up Therapy session (45 minutes): $105.00
4. Family Therapy or Couples Counseling (60 + minutes): $150.00
5. Family Therapy or Couples Counseling (90 + minutes): 185.00
6. Brainspotting Therapy sessions private pay (60 to 90 minutes): $150.00 -$200.00
Affordable Private-Pay Fees
Based on the needs of your kids and teens, or for adults with afterwork needs, we offer quicker availability for appointments. Some patients prefer this option as often times it is the same or less than their deductible amounts.
Effective May 2023, LPC-A and LMSW private pay rates are as follows:
1. Initial Intake Appointment (60 minutes): $ 90.00
2. Individual Follow up Therapy session (60 minutes): $ 75.00
3. Individual Follow up Therapy session (45 minutes): $ 60.00
Northeast Counseling Center accepts HSA/FSA account funds. Credit card on file preferred. Cash accepted.
Effective 1/1/2022, a new law known as Good Faith Estimate (GFE) is required for any private pay clients and each therapist will create the best estimate for services prior to your first session.